Before you hire a motorhome , Things to check out.
Once you have found the right motorhome hire company and you have read the reviews and found the perfect motorhome. You need to find out whats included in your rental agreement before you sign the rental agreement to avoid any nasty unexpected bills or hire charges.
Things to check out before you hire a motorhome
- Certain insurance companies have age limitations. So if your under 25 or over 75 years old you must check they can provide insurance and at what cost, you might find you will be required to put down a larger security deposit.
- If you are adding a second driver – check what the supplement cost will be most companies only include one driver in the package.
- Before you hire a motorhome . Double check what the insurance covers. As you will probably find it covers the motorhome and not your belongings. You may need to consider taking out travel insurance for your personal belongings.
- Check if there is someone you can contact when you are out away with the motorhome. Should you need help working something or you have any problems. Double check its not just mon-fri and 9-5! because at the end of the day problems can occur at any time.
- Find out about breakdown cover and who its with especially if you are hiring an older motorhome.
- Before you hire a motorhome , Check there is no mileage limitations or places you can’t travel with the motorhomes, additional mileage costs can soon add up.
- Check whats included in the package so you know what you need to pack i.e bedding, bbq, outdoor table and chairs, theses can be costly to hire or buy.
- Ask for a copy of your rental agreement and read through it thoroughly before signing and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Check what documentation you will require when you collect the motorhome and double check you have everything.