Looking for that extra special gift this Christmas for your partner or family member. Why not give the gift of hiring a motorhome and allow your loved ones to create memories. With so much to see and do in Scotland nobody will complain of being bored. Scotland is rich in history and culture, with an abundance of wildlife and plenty of outdoor activities so there is always something to do.
Not sure where to go?
We have route planners available with our motohomes where the can explore the beauty of the Scottish highlands, with its rugged landscapes and mesmerising lochs, why not incorporate our route with the whisky the trail.
Who can Drive?
Anybody between the ages of 25 and 70 years old who has held there license for at least 2 years can drive one of our motorhomes. Fully comprehensive insurance for one named driver is included however a second driver can be added. With a 6 speed gearbox and all the luxuries of a car it is just as comfortable as driving a car. We have included all the latest technology with Bluetooth hands free system, iPod connections for the stereo, air conditioning, sat nav, rear view camera, parking sensors and cruise control making the drive as comfortable as possible.
Whats included with the motorhome
The motorhome comes fully equipped with –
- walk round double bed with memory foam mattress
- wet room with shower and toilet
- fully equipped kitchen including microwave, oven & grill
- we have included picnic tables and chairs as well as a bbq. Helping you make the most of the summer nights. Sit back relax and enjoy a bbq and glass of wine in the most stunning location.
- All you really need to bring is your clothes and some groceries.
A motorhome allows you the freedom to come and go as you wish. Giving the gift of a motorhome rental is the gift of creating memories. There is so much to see and do as you travel around Scotland and every corner you turn there is a whole new adventure to be discovered.